Because finding the right pet insurance company and best policy for your pet can be confusing and overwhelming, the purpose of this blog is to simplify the information you'll need to make a wise choice for you and your pet. You'll learn some concepts and strategies you may not find anywhere else.
The best way to find what you are looking for or to just learn more about pet insurance and how it works is by using the categories that are also listed in the sidebar.
- Each company that offers pet insurance policies in the U.S. is listed by category. Here you will find company news, information about their policies, examples of claims the company has paid, etc.
- For those pet owners who are trying to decide if they should purchase pet insurance, look at the category Basics of Pet Insurance.
- The category Claim Examples lists actual claims that have been paid by many of the pet insurance companies. It can be an eye opener and may help you decide if you should get pet insurance, and if so, just how much coverage you might need when selecting a policy.
- The category Pet Health Tips is where you'll find good advice on keeping your pet healthy so you hopefully won't have to visit your veterinarian quite as often.
- If you leave a comment after a blog post, I do read them and try respond to them.
- I also invite you to subscribe to this blog so that you can get updates as they are posted. After you purchase pet insurance, you'll want to get updates about your company as soon as possible and sometimes you'll hear about new developments here first.
- You can get in touch with me via e-mail or leave a voicemail message using the tab at the right edge of this blog page.
- I've packaged together an Ebook, Your Guide To Understanding Pet Health Insurance, and several worksheets in the Pet Insurance Toolkit. These will help you find the best company and policy to insure your pet.