If you are considering the purchase of pet insurance for your beloved pet, this blog was created just for you.
Because finding the right pet insurance company and best policy for your pet can be confusing and overwhelming, the purpose of this blog is to simplify the information you'll need to make a wise choice for you and your pet. You'll learn some concepts and strategies you may not find anywhere else.
The best way to find what you are looking for or to just learn more about pet insurance and how it works is by using the categories that are also listed in the sidebar.
- Each company that offers pet insurance policies in the U.S. is listed by category. Here you will find company news, information about their policies, examples of claims the company has paid, etc.
- For those pet owners who are trying to decide if they should purchase pet insurance, look at the category Basics of Pet Insurance. The next step is deciding which company and policy is best for you and your pet, so look at the articles in the category Researching Pet Insurance. Or to get all the information you need in one place as well as help actually doing the research, be sure to download and use the tools in the Pet Insurance Toolkit. Best of all, it's FREE!
- The category Claim Examples is an interesting topic because it lists actual claims that have been paid by many of the pet insurance companies. It can be an eye opener and may help you decide if you should get pet insurance, and if so, just how much coverage you might need when selecting a policy.
- The category Pet Health Tips is where you'll find good advice on keeping your pet healthy so you hopefully won't have to visit your veterinarian quite as often.
- If you leave a comment after a blog post, I do read them and respond to them.
- I also invite you to subscribe to this blog so that you can get updates as they are posted. After you purchase pet insurance, you'll want to get updates about your company as soon as possible and sometimes you'll hear about new developments here first.
- I've also started a podcast where I mainly interview folks involved in the pet insurance industry - many times the Founders and CEOs of the company who provide insight into what their company has to offer. They also provide some interesting tidbits about the industry itself. Click on the podcast category in the sidebar or the navigation bar button.
- You can get in touch with me via e-mail - see the About page.